The Currency Exchange Trading (CET) Ideology for all Wel-Traders including Wel-Vendors (brokers, agents, exchangers, dealers, merchants) and Wel-Provider (dealers, merchants) dictates that you buy @lower rate and sell @higher rate. We can base this assumptions on the basis of the regular increase in socio-clicks (increase in social. trading and financial data) as well as increase in digitalization and currency exchanges. Also, this ideology is driven further for Wel-Vendors with the principle and slogan "Ready to buy. Ready to sell. Never refuse a trade".
Lately, Welkin is working on acquiring and distributing more digital money assets. The community majorly strives on 3 core data, social, trading and financial data: for which Welkin syncs these data and gives it value through a socio-click to generate/degenerate Welkin Money. Welkin distributes the Welkin Money assets as community stakes...hence every one is a stake holder in the Welkin Money Stakeholdings.
The ideology is to share the community's resources and wealth through a system of Stakeholdings. In a nutshell, Welkin syncs and converts social, trading and financial activities into monetary value as Welkin Money, so that users generate/degenerate Welkin Money through socio-clicks or buy/sell through currency exchange trading (CET).
WAYS/CHANNELS TO BUY YOUR WELKIN MONEY STAKES (DIGITAL MONEY ASSETS/ TRADING CURRENCIES)
There are four (4) major ways/channels to buy digital money assets (Welkin Money Stakes):
1. (First Grade/Bulk Vendor) Buy in bulk from the System on site/in app.
2. (Second Grade/formal Vendors) Buy from your well-known regular Wel-Vendors on site/in app.
3. (Third Grade/formal Vendors) Buy from other Wel-Vendors (when your well-known regular Wel-Vendors are inaccessible during time of buying) on site/in app.
4. (Fourth Grade/informal Vendors) Buy from regular Wel-Traders on site/in app.
WAYS/CHANNELS TO SELL YOUR WELKIN MONEY STAKES (DIGITAL MONEY ASSETS/ TRADING CURRENCIES)
There are five (5) major ways/channels to sell digital money assets (Welkin Money Stakes):
1. (First Grade/Bulk Vendor) Sell in bulk to the System on site/in app.
2. (Second Grade/formal Vendors) Sell to your well-known regular Wel-Vendors on site/in app.
3. (Third Grade/formal Vendors) Sell to other Wel-Vendors (when your well-known regular Wel-Vendors are inaccessible during time of selling) on site/in app.
4. (Fourth Grade/informal Vendors) Sell to regular Wel-Traders on site/in app.
5. (Fifth Grade/informal Vendors) Sell to unregistered member (which will require new user to be signed up in order to receive sold stakes into wallet) or Standard Users (Unverified/Non-certified users) on site/in app.
*Note that unverified/non-certified users can only sell their assets to system, of which should be above the bulk exchange threshold for particular Welkin Money Stake. While all Wel-Traders including Wel-Vendors and Wel-Providers can sell or transfer digital money assets via all channels listed above.